Christ Church Blackburn is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults.
The Parochial Church Council has adopted the Church of England Safeguarding Policy and is committed to:
- promoting a safer environment and culture.
- safely recruiting and supporting all those with any responsibility related to children, young people and vulnerable adults within the church.
- responding promptly to every safeguarding concern or allegation.
- caring pastorally for victims/survivors of abuse and other affected persons.
- caring pastorally for those who are the subject of concerns or allegations of abuse and other affected persons.
- responding to those that may pose a present risk to others.